For the foreseeable future, in addition to the regular articles, here, on the blog, TadhgTalks will also be online, on Facebook live!
Tadhg will be leading:
- a ten minute Thought for the day, each weekday* at 9.30am (UK time, but see below), and
- a ritual, or workshop lasting about 20-30 minutes each Monday and Friday at 9.30pm (UK time, but see below)
The Thought For The Day ‘broadcasts will vary in content and style, so do keep in touch and let me know of any suggestions you have. The evening ritual or workshop will also vary in content and style too, and if a ritual it may be possible for you to participate at a distance, so, again, if you have any ideas please do let me know.
- empowerment, growth, transformation
- daily living during lockdown
- liminality, the imaginal, going deep
- your own ritual(s) during self-isolation
- energy, what it is, perception, how to use it etc
- blessings (house blessings, pet blessings, blessing others)
- the caim (and other rituals)
- ‘thin places’
- connectedness and being etc
Meanwhile, do let me know how you’re coping with the lockdown or if you have a prayer request (confidentiality, always observed). I’d really like to hear from you.
Do contact me by email at: email@example.com
Global times for the Thought For The Day follow (and for the evening ritual/workshop just add 12 hours).
UK & Western Europe: 9.30am; Central Europe: 10.30am; Eastern Europe: 11.30pm
USA. Alaska: 0.30am; Pacific: 1.30am; Mountain 2.30am; Central: 3.30am; Eastern: 4.30am
Australia: Western: 4.30pm; Norther Territory: 5.30pm; Queensland: 6.30; South: 7pm; NSW: 7.30pm
The times are thought to be correct, but do double-check. I look forward to seeing you there! If you can’t access the video via my Facebook site, do let me know.
Bright blessings to you and those whom you love, Tadhg.
* a slight change here to previous note about times.
[PS: Hopefully this reaches you. If posted on other groups’ sites it may transgress their ‘no self promotion’ rule, but there is no charge/cost involved here, and this is only being done as a service to the wider community and those who follow my blog during these tough lockdown times. Thanking the various admin. in advance. Blessings]